help those without hope to dream again
There are lots of ways that you can help us to help those that have given up hope:
Become a volunteer fundraiser:
- Hosting an event is a great way to raise money and have fun at the same time, this can be something as simple as a coffee morning to organising and hosting or helping with, a fundrasing event at a particular venue.
Become a volunteer befriender
- Volunteering as a befriender can be rewarding and demanding. Because of the interaction with vulnerable adults, CRB checks, training and an interview is a requirement for all our befrienders prior to starting in this post.
- It is crucial that our befrienders understand and are comfortable with the Christian ethos that compells us to do the work that we do.
We also need volunteers with the following skills:
- Hairdressers and beauticians
- Administrative assisstants
Giving of non cash items:
- Unwanted mobile phones
- Grocery store gift vouchers/ cinema tickets /
- Good quality clothing or clothe store gift vouchers
- Scarves, woolly hats, gloves